Applicant MUST be FLUENT in ENGLISH
We’re hiring a Full-stack Developer to join our team building powerful web apps, custom websites, creative web campaigns using the latest technologies. As an experienced Full-stack Developer, you will be comfortable working on a range of different types of projects, working with amazing designers. ¬
The successful candidate would join a team of 12 international and English-speaking team in Shanghai, working with a team of highly skilled front and back-end developers, visual, interactive and UX designers to create web based products for best-in-class companies, startups and agencies.
We work in an open and casual environment that facilitates creativity and both individual and company growth. Our flexible office hours are 11am to 7pm, Monday – Friday.
Office location: Office 304, Building 3, Honghui Yinyuewan, Pudong
• HTML5, CSS3, Sass
• Knowledge of best practices, cross-browser compatibility and developing for mobile environments
• Experience in modern web development with front-end technologies like (React, Angular, Vuejs, Node.js, Webpack, Rollup, NPM, Yarn, etc.)
• Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
• Understanding the process of server side rendering in: Vuejs, React, Angular with (Nuxt.js, Next.js, After.js Universal)
• Understanding of CSS Architecture such as BEM, SMACSS, Atomic…
• Familiar with most of the following: PHP, MySQL, Node.js, Laravel, Vagrant, Linux, Nginx, Caddy, Git, Redis, Bash
• Understanding SQL and noSQL databases and optimization
• Experience in automated testing (both front-end and back-end using: Jest, Enzyme, Karma, Mocha, Chai, Sinon etc.)
• Practices TDD/BDD to create automated tests with PHPUnit, Behat, Codeception, PHPSpec